Daily files of Relative humidity obtained from pyranometer network (supplemented with a micro-module for RH) consisting of 5 stations setup in the forest during HOPE-Juelich campaign.
- Source: Pyranometer network
- Descriptive Instrument Location: Each pyranometer station is supplemented with a weather station (includes the micro-modules of RH and Temperature, Model No: DKRF 4001-P; Driesen + Kern GmbH). A total of 5 weather stations were available during forest experiment in the HOPE-Juelich campaign and were spread in the spatial domain covering 50.5026 - 50.50336 deg. N and 6.334881 - 6.337093 deg. E.
- PID: de.koeln.rrzk/amd.de.hope/trop.pyrnet01.l1.hur
- Level: 1
- Updated Version: 0
- File format: NetCDF4
- Convention: CF-1.6
- Average File Size Uncompressed: 4.1 Mb
- File name: hope_trop_pyrnet01_l1_hur_v[VV]_[YYYYMMDDhhmmss].nc
- Start: 2013-06-06
- End: 2013-07-24
|Dimension ||CF standard_name ||long_name ||Units|
|hur ||time,nstations ||relative_humidity || ||1|
Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research (TROPOS), Leipzig.
Andreas Macke (Email: email@example.com)
For non-commercial use only. This data is subject to the SAMD data policy to be found at hdcp2.eu and in the SAMD Data Product Standard.