Daily data files of air temperature profile from the Integrated Profiling Technique (IPT).
- Source: RPG Microwave Radiometer HATPRO, Generation 2
- Descriptive Instrument Location: The instrument is located at the JOYCE supersite, on top of the roof of IEK-8 (building 5.2) of the Forschungszentrum Juelich
- Source: CLOUDNET categorization products
- Descriptive Instrument Location: The target categorization is a synergy product of cloud Radar, ceilometer, microwave Radiometer operating at JOYCE supersite and model data.
- Level: 4
- Updated Version: 0
- File format: NetCDF3
- Convention: CF-1.6
- Average File Size Uncompressed: 1 Mb
- File name: sups_joy_ipt00_l4_ta_v[VV]_[YYYYMMDDhhmmss].nc
- Start: 2013-01-16
- End: ongoing
|| CF standard_name
|| time, height
Research Center of Juelich, Institute for Energy and Climate (IEK-8)
Kerstin Ebell, firstname.lastname@example.org
U.Loehnert et al. (2008): Advances in continuously profiling the thermodynamic state of the boundary layer: integration of measurements and methods. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, vol. 25, pp. 1251–1266.
K. Ebell et al. (2016): HD(CP)^2 data base: Documentation of the Integrated Profiling Technique. Manual.
For non-commercial use only. This data is subject to the HD(CP)2 data policy to be found at hdcp2.zmaw.de and in the HD(CP)2 Observation Data Product Standard.