Vertical temperature profiles with an hour average time. Also included is the statistical temperature error.
- Source: Rotational Raman Lidar
- Descriptive Instrument location: KITcube site, located in small truck
- Level: 1
- Updated version: 0
- File format: NETCDF3_CLASSIC
- Convention: CF-1.6
- Average File Size Uncompressed: 0.2 Mb
- File name: hope_ipm_rlid00_l1_ta_v[VV]_[YYYYMMDDhhmmss].nc
- Start: 2013-04-01
- End: 2013-05-31
Institute for Physics and Meteorology, University of Hohenheim
Andreas Behrendt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hammann, Eva; Behrendt, Andreas; Le Mounier, Florian; Wulfmeyer, Volker (2014): Temperature Profiling of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer with Rotational Raman Lidar during the HD(CP)2 Observational Prototype Experiment. ACP Special Issue.
For non-commercial use only. This data is subject to the HD(CP)2 data policy to be found at hdcp2.zmaw.de and in the HD(CP)2 Observation Data Product Standard.