Daily files of Relative humidity obtained from pyranometer network (supplemented with a micro-module for RH) consisting of 99 stations spatially distributed in 10 x 12 square km domain during HOPE-Juelich campaign.
- Source: Pyranometer network
- Descriptive Instrument Location: Each pyranometer station is supplemented with a weather station (includes the micro-modules of RH and Temperature, Model No: DKRF 4001-P; Driesen + Kern GmbH). A total of 99 weather stations were available during HOPE-Juelich campaign and were spread in the spatial domain covering 50.84 - 50.96 deg. N and 6.35 - 6.51 deg. E (i.e., 10 x 12 sq. km).
- PID: de.koeln.rrzk/amd.de.hope/trop.pyrnet00.l1.hur
- Level: 1
- Updated Version: 0
- File format: NetCDF4
- Convention: CF-1.6
- Average File Size Uncompressed: 43 Mb
- File name: hope_trop_pyrnet00_l1_hur_v[VV]_[YYYYMMDDhhmmss].nc
- Start: 2013-04-02
- End: 2013-07-24
|Dimension ||CF standard_name ||long_name ||Units|
|hur ||time,zag ||relative_humidity || ||1|
Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research (TROPOS), Leipzig
Andreas Macke (Email: email@example.com)
Madhavan Bomidi (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For non-commercial use only. This data is subject to the SAMD data policy to be found at hdcp2.eu and in the SAMD Data Product Standard.