Daily files of Relative humidity obtained from pyranometer network (supplemented with a micro-module for RH) consisting of 50 stations spatially distributed in 3 x 3 square km domain during HOPE-Melpitz campaign.
- Source: Pyranometer network
- Descriptive Instrument Location: Each pyranometer station is supplemented with a weather station (includes the micro-modules of RH and Temperature, Model No: DKRF 4001-P; Driesen + Kern GmbH). A total of 50 weather stations were available during HOPE-Melpitz campaign and were spread in the spatial domain covering 51.51 - 51.54 deg. N and 12.91 - 12.95 deg. E (i.e., 3 x 3 sq. km).
- PID: de.koeln.rrzk/amd.de.hopm/trop.pyrnet00.l1.hur
- Level: 1
- Updated Version: 0
- File format: NetCDF4
- Convention: CF-1.6
- Average File Size Uncompressed: 23 Mb
- File name: hopm_trop_pyrnet00_l1_hur_v[VV]_[YYYYMMDDhhmmss].nc
- Start: 2013-09-03
- End: 2013-10-14
|Dimension ||CF standard_name ||long_name ||Units|
|hur ||time,zag ||relative_humidity || ||1|
Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research (TROPOS), Leipzig
Andreas Macke (email@example.com)
For non-commercial use only. This data is subject to the SAMD data policy to be found at hdcp2.eu and in the SAMD Data Product Standard.