Daily files of SW broadband downwelling irradiance (surface) obtained from pyranometer network consisting of 50 stations spatially distributed in 3 x 3 square km domain during HOPE-Melpitz campaign.
- Source: Pyranometer network
- Descriptive Instrument Location: Pyranometer network consisting of 50 number of EKO ML-020VM pyranometers setup during HOPE-Melpitz campaign was spread in the spatial domain covering 51.51 - 51.54 deg. N and 12.91 - 12.95 deg. E (i.e., 3 x 3 sq. km).
- PID: de.koeln.rrzk/amd.de.hopm/trop.pyrnet00.l1.rsds
- Level: 1
- Updated Version: 0
- File format: NetCDF4
- Convention: CF-1.6
- Average File Size Uncompressed: 23 Mb
- File name: hopm_trop_pyrnet00_l1_rsds_v[VV]_[YYYYMMDDhhmmss].nc
- Start: 2013-09-03
- End: 2013-10-14
|Dimension ||CF standard_name ||long_name ||Units|
|rsds ||time, nstations ||surface_downwelling_shortwave_flux_in_air || ||W m-2|
Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research (TROPOS), Leipzig
Andreas Macke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For non-commercial use only. This data is subject to the SAMD data policy to be found at hdcp2.eu and in the SAMD Data Product Standard.