This declaration of accessibility applies to the domain icdc.cen.uni-hamburg.de, which were created with the content management system TYPO3.
The University of Hamburg is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Our goal is a barrier-free accessibility of this website in accordance with the regulation for the creation of barrier-free information technology for people with disabilities (Hamburgische Barrierefreie Informationstechnik-Verordnung HmbBITVO) published 10th September 2019.
The accessibility requirements result from Paragraph 1 HmbBITVO in conjunction with Paragraph 3 Paragraphs 1 to 4 and Paragraph 4 of the Federal BITV, which was issued on the basis of Paragraph 11 HmbBGG.
ICDC carried out the verification of compliance with the requirements itself.
Due to the review, the website is partially compatible with the aforementioned requirements due to the following incompatibilities and exceptions.
Result: The website is already designed to be easily accessible to all users in many areas. However, the website is not completely BITV-compliant. As part of a technical revision of the website, the requirements should always be taken into account.
- The following success criteria are currently not met according to the BITV 2.0 standard:
- Alternative texts for control elements (1.1.1a )
- Alternative texts for illustrations ()
- Current position of focus clearly (2.4.7a)
- Correct syntax (4.1.1a)
- PDF-, Word-, Excel- or Powerpoint-Documents, Documents that are offered for download on the website are currently not available in an accessible version, and as many come from external sources, this flaw cannot be remedied. Newly uploaded PDF files from ICDC should be created in a barrier-free version, older ones should be replaced with one as far as possible.
- Video and audio files are currently not included on our website. We endeavor to add subtitles to newly posted videos.
Have you noticed serious deficiencies in the barrier-free access to the content of our website icdc.cen.uni-hamburg.de?
Then you are welcome to contact us by post or email:
ICDC, CEN, Universität Hamburg
If no satisfactory solution has been found after your feedback to the above-mentioned contact, you can contact the arbitration board according to Paragraph 13 a HmbBGG. The arbitration board has the task of supporting an out-of-court settlement of disputes in the event of disputes between people with disabilities and public authorities. The arbitration procedure is free of charge. There is no need for legal assistance.
The Senate Chancellery's ombudsman is currently taking over the work of the arbitration board that has yet to be set up.
Telephone office hours
Tel: +49 40 42823-2057
Mo.: 10.00 – 11.00 Uhr
This declaration was created on September 25, 2020.